Maharashtra, a leading state in the industrial development scenario, attracting the largest quantum of investments both domestic and foreign, one of the reasons behind the state’s present position is the contribution of various cities in it & the contribution of Pune cannot be overlooked. Pune, the urban agglomeration has a population of approximately 5 million people and is the eighth largest urban area in India. It is one of the fastest growing cities in the Asia-Pacific region. On the economic grounds it is sixth largest and is among the highest contributors in the per capital income in India. The reasons for the strong position are finest infrastructure, excellent educational facilities, quality trained manpower, professional work ethic and a conducive business environment. On the industrial grounds it was best known for its glass, forging and sugar industries, but currently it has included both IT and auto industries to the list. Home for over 400 multinational Companies.
Easy availability & accessibilities of the infrastructural facilities in the city have given rise to the Industrial Township “ Khed City “one of India’s smart Emerging Industrial township spread across 4,200 acres of land, Joint venture between MIDC & Kalyani group. The land stretch of Appx. 1000 acres have all the basic infrastructural facilities required for setting up manufacturing units.
The township befit for the Orange category provides options of both Special Economic Zone land and Domestic Tariff Area land, therefore, eligible units can enjoy fiscal Incentives offered by both Govt. of India as well as Govt. of Maharashtra. It is an ideal hotspot for global industries.
Mumbai Intl. Airport: 161 kms
Existing Pune Airport: 50 Kms
JNPT Port: 146 kms
Mumbai: 162 kms
Mumbai Port: 168 kms
Ahmednagar: 100 kms
Pune Nasik 177 kms
Pune Kolhapur 280 kms
Chinchwad, Talegaon 45 kms
Pune Railway Station 53 kms
ACTIVITIES OF VARIOUS INDUSTRIES IN KHED CITY
Khed Industrial Township falls under C Zone with the Environment clearance area fit for industries falling under Orange category. MIDC grants the lease of land for 95 yrs. The activities of industries in Khed City are as under:
|Steel and Engineering||Auto Components|
|Electronics & Electricals|
|Khed is one the progressive Industrial areas where infrastructure like electricity, water and roads are easily available. It is one of the planned Industrial Township providing the residential facilities as well. Below are the highlights of the facilities at Khed:|
Telecommunication Facility and Broadband
- Companies like MTNL, Reliance Infocomm, Bharti Airtel etc. are providing telephone network in these areas.
- The internet services of MTNL, Reliance, Bharti Airtel etc. are providing high-speed internet services.
There is no water scarcity as the requirement of the industries is taken care by MIDC. Along with this 50 MLD water reservation is in process with the government.
Good wide roads are available in the MIDC which can cater for Trucks and containers movements.
MIDC has a Fire station with Modern and efficient fire fighting vehicle & ambulance facility.
There is no power scarcity in the township. At present 100 MW Sanctioned ,out of which 40 MW is available at the site. MRS – 220 / 33 KV being taken up by MSETCL, likely commissioning in 2 years.
AVAILABILITY OF RESIDENTIAL ACCOMMODATION AND MANPOWER
Walk to Work culture is encouraged by Khel. In support of it Residential & Social Infrastructural area is carved from 4200 Acres of Land. Good residential accommodation facility is available for staff and workers within the Khel City.
LIST OF SOME OF THE INDUSTRIES IN KHED
Some of the renowned industries in Khed are:
- Mars International India Pvt. Ltd. – 37 Acres (USA)
- Jsw Mi Steel Service Center Pvt. Ltd. – 14 Acres (Japan)
- Linnhoff India Pvt. Ltd. – 7 Acres (Germany)
- Alco Steel Pvt. Ltd. – 3.5 Acres (India)
- Gedia India Automotive Components Pvt. Ltd. – 15 Acres (Germany)
- 9 Planets Products Pvt. Ltd. – 3 Acres (India)
- Kalyani Technotherm Ltd. – 2.75 Acres (India)
- Lenze Mechatronics Pvt. Ltd. – 3 Acre (Germany)
- Shreenath Metals – 1.36 Acres (India)
- Odhavji & Company– 3.48 Acres (India)
- Kaas Footwear Industries Pvt. Ltd. – 1 Acre (India).
- Hyosung T & D India Ltd. – 14.3 Acres (South Korea)
- Raj Process Equipment & Systems Pvt. Ltd. – 5 Acres (Sez Unit, India)
- Numen India Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- AutoGen India Pvt. Ltd.
LAND AVAILABILITY AND RATES FOR INDUSTRIAL USE
Khed Industrial Township is a preferred industrial township for Medium and big industries of Indian origin or foreign companies due to multiple advantages as stated above. It is Joint Venture between MIDC & Kalyani Group befitted for Engineering,Electronics & Food Processing units.
- Industrial Plots Rate: Rs.3700/- Per Sq. Mtr.
WHY TO CHOOSE KHED FOR YOUR BUSINESS
- Clear Title Land
- Cheap Land Rate
- Valid Environment Clearance.
- Excellent Logistic connectivity
- Skilled, Semi- Skilled and Unskilled manpower easily available.
- Availability of good Infrastructure and facilities in the industrial area.
- Availability of good and cheap residential accommodation.
- Attractive Fiscal Incentives.
- Home to 42 National & Multinational Companies
- Other facilitation Services:
- Khed ITI – to supply skilled manpower
- Assistance in getting regulatory Approvals
- Construction Companies
- Recruitment Agencies
- Single window for all infrastructure and land issues
WHAT ASCC CAN DO FOR YOU
If you want to Buy / Hire an industrial property in Khed Industrial Area
- In depth Study for ‘Selection of Location”.
- Short listing & selection of property.
- Complete guidance for Allotment of plots through Government Agencies
- Arranging site visits.
- Arranging meeting to finalize price and terms.
- ‘Title Verification and Title Search of the property’.
- Structuring the deal.
- Preparation and finalization of Agreement.
- Preparation of ‘Transfer Documents’.
- Assistance for obtaining MIDC Consent / Order for Transfer.
- Preparation of Lease Deed / Deed of Assignment / Agreement.
- Adjudication and Execution of Deed / Agreement.
- Monitoring entire ‘Transfer Process’ to ensure that the process is smooth and hassle free.
- Any other assistance needed by the client for Industrial Real Estate Transaction.
OTHER INDUSTRIAL SERVICES
We assist to obtain various Permits, Licenses, NOCs and Consents required to establish and Run the industry. We endeavour to provide all industrial related services under One Roof, thereby saving the valuable time of the client.
‘Value Added Services’ provided by ASCC
- MSME / LSE Registration.
- MPCB consent to Establish, Operate and Renewal.
- Factory Plan Approval & Factory License (DISH) and Renewal.
- Contract Labour License as Principal Employer and Contractor.
- Environment Statement Filing with MPCB as per MoEF.
- Hazardous Statement Filing with MPCB.
- Water CESS Payments, Audits & Filing with MPCB.
- DISH Returns filing.
- Industrial Audits related to MPCB & DISH.
- PESO Plan Approval and Licenses – Renewal / Amendment / Fresh Applications (Gas / Explosive/ Petroleum Acts).
- Electricity (MSED) connection and other works.
- Water Connection and execution of Agreement.
- PWD (Registrations of Electrical Equipment like DG Sets etc.).
- Labour Commissioner NOC.
- CETP & MWML and MEPL Memberships if applicable.
- Project Report Preparation.
- Food and Drug Licenses.
- Any other Permission & License due for Renewal / Amendments / Fresh Licenses as per project needs of the client.
WHY CHOOSE ASCC ONE STOP SHOP
- Established Company with proven track record since 2004.
- Specialized in Industrial & Warehousing Properties.
- Deals in all Industrial Permits & Licenses.
- Large Database and strong Sales Network.
- Strong Back Office to handle the Transfer Process.
- Professionals to deal with PCB, DISH & Other Agencies.
- Excellent Liaison with all Government Agencies.
- Supported by Strong IT & Software Team with exhaustive database and web marketing.
- In house Legal Cell and Tie up with reputed law firms to ensure clear title, proper documentation and smooth ‘Transfer Process’
- Provide all requisite services under ‘One Roof’’.
- Already providing services to many big Indian and Multinational Companies.
- Registered as SSI.
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified.
Our Contact Details:-
Ascent Supply Chain Consultants Private Limited
406, Raheja Arcade
Sector -11, CBD Belapur
Navi Mumbai – 400614
Fax: 022-2756 5209
Compiled By:- Daljeet Kaur Saluja