An industrial powerhouse, an architect in structuring the small-scale sectors and highly sophisticated modern Industrial Areas are some of the reasons that have ranked Maharashtra as one of the most industrialized state of the country. There are approximately 1, 67,312 SME units operating in Manufacturing Sector of Maharashtra. Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation (MIDC), a project of Maharashtra takes care of Industrialisation in the state. Acquiring Land from owner, developing basic Industrial Infrastructure, setting up Industrial friendly policies are some of the key functions of MIDC. MIDC has set up Industrial areas in different districts of the state.
The third most industrialised district in Maharashtra is Thane with approximately 20,000+ large, medium & small Scale manufacturing units. MIDC Ambernath & Add. Ambernath are well-developed MIDC Industrial area dominating Chemical Industries in Thane district.
The Salient features of MIDC Ambernath & Add. Ambernath Industrial Area are:
Thane Industrial Area falls under of one the prime preference of the entrepreneurs due to the availability of Industrial infrastructural facilities like electricity, water, and roads, 9000 HP power supply to MIDC Addl. Ambernath & 220 KVA MIDC Ambernath is provided by MSEB. Other infrastructure like street lights, drainage lines are available along with a MSEB substation and a telephone exchange.
Common effluent treatment plant (CETP) is commissioned having capacity of 7.5 MLD. An underground drainage collection and disposal system has already been installed. The treated effluent is discharged in the Waldhuni Nallah. The units with zero discharge are only allowed to set up the industries in Thane.
Thane Industrial area not only enjoys the proximity to Mumbai city but also it has wonderful connectivity through Road, Rail, and Air.
- Mumbai International Airport: 50 Kms.
- Proposed International Airport of Navi Mumbai: 25 Kms.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Port (JNPT), Navi Mumbai: 50 Kms.
- Thane Belt is connected with Railway through Harbour Link and Thane-Vashi local Rail network, Kalyan, Badlapur, Titwala on the Central Railways line.
- Public Transport facilities of State Transport, Navi Mumbai Municipal Transport, Thane Municipal Transport & Kalyan Dombivali Municipal Transport are available.
Reasonable & Affordable Land Rate
MIDC Ambernath & MIDC Add. Ambernath falls under A Group Scheme area of MIDC & is one of the preferred Industrial Area due affordable land rate. The MIDC Land rate is Rs. 4,400 PSM & Markets scales between Rs.12, 000 to Rs.15, 000 PSM depending on the location & other considerable factors.
Industries in MIDC Ambernath & MIDC Add. Ambernath Industrial Area.
MIDC Ambernath & MIDC Addl. Ambernath Industries Area has Industries involved in various Industrial activities. Some of the renowned industries are:-
|Chemical||Godrej Industries, RL Chemicals, L Chemical Industries Pvt. Ltd.,|
|Engineering/ Automobiles||Medimek Industries, Arabian Petroleum Ltd., Rampura Steels.|
|Intermediates||Positive Packaging Industries Ltd.|
|Drug Intermediates, Bulk Drugs and Pharmaceuticals.||V V Pharma Industries, DK Pharma, Vikrant Pharmaceutical, Watson Pharma Pvt. Ltd. – K-7, Sequent Pharma Pvt. Ltd.|
MIDC Industrial plots for sale & Lease at MIDC Ambernath & MIDC Addl.Ambernath Industrial Area
- Area: 4000 Sq.mtrs with a Built up of 10,000 Sq.ft Shed (sale)
- Area: 2500 Sq.mtrs with a Built up of 20,000 Sq.ft RCC (sale)
- Area: 1000Sq.mtrs with a Built up of 5000 Sq.ft RCC (sale)
- Area: 2000 Sq.mtrs with a Built up of 10000 Sq.ft Shed (Lease)
- Area: 10000 Sq.mtrs with a Built up of 16000 Sq.ft Shed (Lease)
ASCC Industrial Consultant
ASCC, ISO certified SSI established in 2004 is a trusted brand in Industrial Consultancy. It is a ONE STOP SHOP for all the Industrial requirement. Here we assist in:
Real Estate Transaction:
- If you want to Buy/Hire MIDC/ GIDC Industrial Plots, ASCC can be your service provider in :
a. Selection of Location
b. Shortlisting, Selection & Site Visit of Industrial Plots.
c. Arranging meeting to finalize price and terms.
d. Title Verification and Title Search of the property.
e. Documentation of the Transfer Process.
f. Liaison with the Government Agencies & monitoring the Transfer Process.
g. Preparation of Lease Deed / Deed of Assignment / Agreement.
h. Adjudication and Execution of Deed / Agreement.
- If you want to Sell/Lease MIDC/ GIDC Industrial Plots, ASCC can be your service provider in :
a. Registration of Property in the ASCC Database.
b. Due Diligence of the property.
c. Proposals to potential Buyers / Tenants for Sale / Lease.
d. Conducting site visit to property for potential Buyers / Tenants.
e. Arranging meeting to finalize price and terms.
f. Preparation and finalization of agreement.
g. Assistance for obtaining all requisite NOCs / NDCs.
h. Preparation of ‘Transfer Documents’.
i. Assistance to obtain MIDC Consent / Order for Sale / Lease.
j. Preparation of Lease Deed / Deed of Assignment / Sale Deed / L & L Agreement
k. Adjudication and Execution of Deed.
l. Monitoring entire ‘Transfer Process’ to ensure that the process is smooth and hassle free.
‘Value Added Services’
a. MSME / LSE Registration.
b. MPCB consent to Establish, Operate and Renewal.
c. Factory Plan Approval & Factory License (DISH) and Renewal.
d. Contract Labour License as Principal Employer and Contractor.
e. Environment Statement Filing with MPCB as per MoEF.
f. Hazardous Statement Filing with MPCB.
g. Water CESS Payments, Audits & Filing with MPCB.
h. DISH Returns filing.
i. Industrial Audits related to MPCB & DISH.
j. PESO Plan Approval and Licenses – Renewal / Amendment / Fresh Applications (Gas / Explosive/ Petroleum Acts).
k. Electricity (MSED) connection and other works.
l. Water Connection and execution of Agreement.
m. PWD (Registrations of Electrical Equipment like DG Sets etc.).
n. Labour Commissioner NOC.
o. CETP & MWML and MEPL Memberships if applicable.
p. Project Report Preparation.
q. Food and Drug Licenses.
r. Any other Permission & License due for Renewal / Amendments / Fresh Licenses as per project needs of the client.
To our credit ASCC Industrial Consultant in a short span of 15 years have established 500 + Industries PAN India. Some of esteemed Clientele of ASCC Industrial Consultant:
- Chemical : Pearl Polymer, Nalco Water India Ltd., Savita Chemicals ltd., Ria Organics Pvt. Ltd., Chemtura Chemicals India Pvt. Ltd., Metallurgical Products India Pvt. Ltd., Evonik Industries (Insilco Ltd.).
- Engineering : Halliburton, Schlumberger, Mobis, Beardsell Ltd., S V Tank & Vessel Ltd., Honda Cars India Ltd. (Honda), Pearl Engineering Polymers Ltd., Elsewedy Cables Ltd., India Tube Mills & Metal Industries Pvt. Ltd.
- Pharma : MP Biomedical, Epygen Biotech Pvt.Ltd., HAB Pharmaceuticals & Research Ltd., Alpha Pharma Healthcare (I) Pvt. Ltd.
- Food Processing & Food Grains : Himalaya International Ltd. Prakash Foods, AJE India Pvt. Ltd., PHI Seeds Ltd. (Dupont)
- Textile : Raymonds, Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd., D’decor Home Fabrics Pvt. Ltd.
- Logistic : Gati Ltd., DHL Logistics Pvt. Ltd., Caravan Roadways Ltd., Aggarwal Packers and Movers Ltd., AMLF Logistics Pvt. Ltd., LCL Logistix (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Testing & Verification : Geo Chem Lab., Sievert India Pvt. Ltd.
- Media : Times of India .
Our Contact Details:-
Ascent Supply Chain Consultants Private Limited
406, Raheja Arcade
Sector -11, CBD Belapur
Navi Mumbai – 400614
Fax: 022-2756 5209