Pune has emerged as the 7th largest industrial hub in India with fastest growing economy in the country. The city has 6th highest per capita income in 2012. It is one of India’s leading hubs for services, manufacturing, financial, IT and education sectors. Some of the underlying factors of Pune being preferred Industrial sector are:
- Proximity to Mumbai and relatively lower costs for Industrial set up.
- Availability of Manpower.
- Developed Industrial Infrastructure.
- Developed transportation Facility.
- Favourable climate.
Pune is a base of 15 MIDC Clusters and over 40 Cooperative Industrial Estates that support manufacturing companies across auto, pharma & chemical, food processing and consumer durables sectors.
- Automobile Companies in Pune: Volkswagen, Fiat and General Motors.
- Manufacturers of auto components: Tata Auto comp Systems Limited, Continental Corporation, and Robert Bosch GmbH.
- Engineering corporations: Kirloskar Group.
- Information Technology Companies: IBM, Microsoft, Infosys, and Cognizant.
- New developments includes the Hinjewadi IT Park and the Pune “Food Cluster” development project.
Out of the 15 MIDC Industrial Areas MIDC Jejuri is almost developed Industrial Area which falls under scheme C category of Industrial group.
MIDC Jejuri Industrial Area
MIDC Jejuri, an industrial hub situated on SH – 61 (Pune – Jejuri highway) at about 220 Kms. from Mumbai in Purandar Taluka of Pune District is a developed Industrial Area falling under category C Scheme of Industrial division. The salient features of MIDC Jejuri Industrial Area.
- Industrial Infrastructure: MIDC has developed the area considering the factor required for the smooth operations of the industries. Wide asphalted roads helps in the smooth movement of the trucks and containers, MSEB has commissioned power sub-stations of 220/33 KV capacity to meet the electricity required of the Industries, water supply scheme of 3.40 MLD capacity is functional to meet the water requirement wherein the Present consumption by the industries is 1.40 MLD there is a surplus 2.00 MLD to meet the future requirement.
- Excellent Connectivity: The distances of MIDC Jejuri Industrial Area from:
- Pune Central: 57 Kms Approx.
- Proposed Pune Airport: 15 Kms. Approx.
- Mumbai Airport: 220 Kms. Approx.
- Navi Mumbai Airport: 185 Kms. Approx.
- JNPT Port: 200 Kms. Approx.
- Jejuri Railway Station: 04 Kms Approx.
- Pune Railway Station: 52 Kms Approx .
- Reasonable Land Rates: Prevailing MIDC Land Rate in Jejuri MIDC is Rs. 770 PSM, the market ranges between Rs. 3500 PSM to Rs. 4500 PSM depending on the location.
- Type of Industrial Activity: Industries involved in Engineering, Food Processing and Pharmaceutical activity have their set ups in MIDC Jejuri. Some of the prime industries in the area are:
- Pharmaceutical : Shalina Laboratories Pvt. Ltd, Ratna Life Science Pvt. Ltd., Induced Pharma Pvt. Ltd., Akriti Pharma,Surge pharmaceutical Pvt. Ltd.,Briociapharma.,Soma Nutrition Labs Private Ltd.
- Automobile/ Manufacturer : Ferrochem NDT Systems Pvt. Ltd.,
United Flock Industries, KB.NC Enterprises , Indiana Conveyors pvt. Ltd , MSC Transformers Pvt Ltd, Kushwaha Industries, Indian Seamless Metal Tubes ltd. (ISMT).
- Food : Taj Frozen Foods, Adinath Agro Processed Foods Pvt. Ltd, Karha Valley Agro Food Products.
- Incentives to the Industries (MSMEs, Large Scale Industries, Mega/Ultra Mega Projects) in Scheme C Industrial Area: If the industrial sectors fulfil the set parameters according to Package Scheme of Incentives 2019 i.e. Investment Size/Employment and have undergone production and received Eligibility Certificate, the incentives upto 40% of Fixed Capital Investment can be availed. Incentives includes Power Tariff Subsidy, Waiver of Stamp Duty and Exemption from Electricity Duty.
- Why MIDC Jejuri Industrial Area??
- Low Land Rate.
- Proximity to Mumbai.
- Attractive Incentives to scheme C.
- Developed Infrastructure.
- Availability of Manpower and strong connectivity.
Prime Industrial Properties For Sale at MIDC Jejuri with ASCC.
- Plot Area- 2400 sq mtrs. with Built up- 1300 Sq mtr. (Shed)
- Plot area -14864 sq mtrs Built up- 4000 Sq mtr. (Shed)
For further details contact @ 022-489-74888.
Ascent Supply Chain Consultants Pvt Ltd. is a leading Industrial Real Estate Company precisely in Industrial Consultancy since 2007. We assist clients in Industrial Real Estate Transactions, Industrial Compliance and Industrial Transaction documentation.
Real Estate Transaction covers Acquisition of Leasehold and Freehold Industrial Plots. ASCC can assist in acquiring Leasehold plots through Direct Allotment, E-Bidding, under FDI category and in Resale. Real Estate services includes Buy/Sell/Lease and Hire Industrial property.
Industrial Documentation covers preparation of Transfer Documents as well as Lease Documents.
Industrial Compliances covers NOCs and permission from the Nodal Agencies to run industries.
ASCC has successfully completed 450+ Industrial Real Estate Transactions in last 15 years. We assure clear title property and hassle free transactions. Our clientele includes 20 + Fortune 500 companies. We endeavour to provide all industrial related services under One Roof, thereby saving the valuable time of the client.
You can reach us @
Ascent Supply Chain Consultants Private Limited
406, Raheja Arcade
Sector -11, CBD Belapur
Navi Mumbai – 400614