(Industrial area near Mumbai)
Patalganga MIDC is a huge industrial area of the Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation (MIDC) near Karjat and Panvel. It has got its name from the Patalganga River. Nearest town and junction is Karjat. Nearest Hospital is Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital.
The Patalganga industrial area, adjacent to the Mohopada village, is one of the 13 chemical industrial areas developed by MIDC. A historical temple of god Raseshwar is situated on the right bank of river Patalganga. The Patalganga Industrial area is under the jurisdiction of Khalapur taluka (about 22 km) and under Dist. Raigad (about 60 km). The area is surrounded by ranges of high mountains.
Patalganga MIDC came in to limelight due to the insight of Dhirubhai Ambani who converted the rocky and barren land into a 200 acre of modern marvel and put a Reliance Industries Plant to manufacture nylon and rayon.
Plots in Patalganga MIDC Industrial area are conceptualized to fuel the industrial growth in the area, are well structured in varied sizes conforming all the norms that are needed to provide top class infrastructure which is relevant for business activities of small scale industries, exporters, Importers and manufacturers in any segment of Business.
Plots in Patalganga MIDC are designed to attract small and medium value added industries, and the government in a move to promote small scale industries in the state, it has provided land at cost effective price and has provided Industrial plots in Patalganga.
All the units in Patalganga MIDC Industrial area have uninterrupted power and water supply, well maintained roads which provide easy access to all the units. Patalganga MIDC is expected to be the next major hub for small scale industries and is one of the most cost viable and business friendly location for any business activity.
Major Industries in MIDC Patalganga:
- The Patalganga Industrial Area is situated on the left bank of river Patalganga, which is 10 km from Mumbai-Pune National Highway 4 (India) and 7 km from the Mumbai Pune Expressway. It is just 12 km from Mumbai-Goa National Highway 17 (India).
- The nearest railway station is Rasayani/ Apte which is on Konkan railway, about 3 km from the area.
- The Patalganga Industrial Area is about 75 km from the Domestic Airport in Santacruz & Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport at Andheri.
- Navi Mumbai International Airport is coming up in Navi Mumbai. Navi Mumbai International Airport site is about 30 Kms. The construction has commenced.
- NAINA the upcoming investment hub near Rasayani. NAINA comprises over an area of 600 sq. km. This area around the upcoming airport is getting developed with new infrastructure and will provide top-end education, shopping opportunities and work places.
ASCC can assist you with land acquisition (primary market or secondary market) and assist you with smooth transfer process.
ASCC can also assist you with all permission and licenses required to setup your factory.
Send us your query at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91-22-67214444 | +91-22-67214545