Transfer of Industrial Plots / Premises by MIDC
MIDC plots on leasehold basis for industrial use.
- MIDC considers the application for transfer of leasehold rights of the MIDC Plot to the new user, if there is a minimum 20% construction and utilization and also subject to various other conditions.
- MIDC needs various documents from the Transferor and the Transferee in order to consider the application.
- Details of documents which are needed/required by MIDC to consider the application is placed at Annexure to this blog. You can download the PDF below.
- Click here to view the detailed checklist for Transfer.
Following Steps are normally followed for completion of the transfer process of MIDC Plots:
- Submission of application to MIDC
- Scrutiny of application by MIDC
- Consent of MIDC
- Payment of transfer charges to MIDC
- Transfer Order by MIDC
- Preparation of deed documents
- Adjudication by the Collector
- Payment of Stamp Duty
- Execution of Deed
The entire transfer process gets completed once the deed is executed and a copy of the deed is submitted to MIDC.
ASCC Pvt. Ltd. can assist you in the following manner for transfer of MIDC Plot:
- As a broker for Sale / Purchase/ Transfer of Industrial Property
- Preparation of Transfer Documents
- Submission of Transfer documents and Liaison with MIDC to get Transfer Order
- Preparation of Deed Documents
- Adjudication and Payment of stamp duty
- Execution of the Deed
In case you wish to avail services of ASCC Pvt. Ltd. you may kindly contact Ms. Vanita on 022-489-74888 or mail to email@example.com
We assure you highly professional services by our company. Look forward to serve you.