The Indian Government has recently taken Measures and eased the FDI norms in following 15 Sectors FDI automatic route under the initiative of Make In India:
- 100% FDI through automatic route for Townships, shopping complexes & business centres.Conditions on minimum capitalisation & floor area restrictions have now been removed for the construction development sector.
- Upto 49% under automatic route for India’s defence sector. FDI beyond 49% will now be considered by the Foreign Investment Promotion Board. Govt approval route will be required only when FDI results in a change of ownership pattern.
- Upto 49 % FDI through automatic route for Private sector banks.
- 100% FDI through the automatic route in coffee/rubber/cardamom/palm oil & olive oil plantations via.
- 100% FDI through automatic route in duty free shops located and operated in the customs bonded areas.
- Foreign Equity caps have now been increased for establishment & operation of satellites, credit information companies, non-scheduled air transport & ground handling services from 74% to 100%.
- 100% FDI allowed in medical devices
- FDI cap increased in insurance & sub-activities from 26% to 49%
- FDI up to 49% has been permitted in the Pension Sector.
- Construction, operation and maintenance of specified activities of Railway sector opened to 100% foreign direct investment under automatic route.
- FDI policy on Construction Development sector has been liberalized by relaxing the norms pertaining to minimum area, minimum capitalization and repatriation of funds or exit from the project. To encourage investment in affordable housing, projects committing 30 percent of the total project cost for low cost affordable housing have been exempted from minimum area and capitalization norms.
- Investment by NRIs under Schedule 4 of FEMA (Transfer or Issue of Security by Persons Resident outside India) Regulations will be deemed to be domestic investment at par with the investment made by residents.
- Composite caps on foreign investments introduced to bring uniformity and simplicity is brought across the sectors in FDI policy.
- 100% FDI allowed in White Label ATM Operations.
Government of Maharashtra offers plethora of incentives to the Foreign companies setting up their factories / manufacturing units in Maharastra. To know in details as to how the foreign companies can make the investment in India to set up the industrial units and also the various incentives offered by the Government of Maharshtra please click here
ASCC AS AN INDUSTRIAL CONSULTANT
ASCC is a leading Industrial Real Estate Consultant in Maharashtra is a registered Pvt and SSI (in service sector) established in 2004 with a track record of serving about 450+ industries which includes 31 Fortune 500 companies or MNCs.
ASCC with its team of highly skilled specialists provides strategic and operational support for doing business in India. The strategic support includes selection of site for setting up the industry (Acquisition of Leasehold Industrial Land under Priority Allotment (FDI), allotment through e-bidding, Resale Industrial land) and all legal property transfer formalities, and operation support includes support for obtaining all requisite consents, NOCs, permissions and licenses to establish and run the industry. For detailed profile of ASCC please Click here.
Direct Allotment of Land through MIDC under Priority Allotment:
- Providing you the complete information for decision making at your end for selection of location and site.
- Arranging site visit
- Guidance for preparation and submission of project report and application to MIDC.
- Case representation to MIDC.
- Guidance for Meeting with MIDC
- Liaison with MIDC for issuance of Offer Letter and Allotment Order.
- Arranging Survey, Demarcation and Possession of Land.
- Full assistance for execution of Agreement to lease with MIDC
- Monitoring entire allotment and transfer process.
- Any other service needed by you for procurement and transfer of Industrial land
Procurement of Industrial Land in Resale:
- Selection of Location
- Offering Industrial Properties through the database.
- Short listing and site visit.
- Meeting with the seller.
- Negotiation to decide the terms.
- Due Diligence and Title Verification.
- Structuring of the deal.
- Preparation and finalization of MoU.
- Handling entire Transfer Process.
- Any other services needed for procurement of Industrial land
Other Industrial Services by ASCC:
- In-depth study for selection of location
- Guidance for approval of RBI / Government for Funds Transfer
- All Business and Industrial approval
- Registration of MSME & LSI
- All other registration for
- MPCB Consent to Establish and Operate
- Factory Plan Approval and License from DISH
- Petroleum and Explosives License (HSD and other Class A, B, C Petroleum Products, Chemicals, Gas Cylinder Rules for Canteen/Cafeteria.)
- Contract Labour License as Principal Employer / Site Registration
- MIDC – Approvals:
- Building Plan Approval
- Provisional and Final Fire NOC
- Building Completion Certificate, Occupancy Certificate
- Any other permission & licenses to establish & run the industry
ASCC is One Stop Solution for services related to setting up Business and Industry in India. you can reach us at:
Ascent Supply Chain Consultants Pvt.Ltd. (ASCC) 406, Raheja Arcade, Sector 11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai -400614 MH-India Tel: +91 22 4897 4888 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http://www.ascconline.com/