Rajasthan,a state in northern India spread in 342,239 square kilometers i.e. 10.4 % of the total geographical area of India is the largest state by area and the seventh largest by population. Rajasthan touches six major states of the Northern, Western and Central India. It is a natural corridor between the wealthy Northern and the prosperous Western states of the country making it important trade and commerce center.
Rajasthan, a favored state for Industries
Rajasthan is a home to several key industries which are engaged in the production of goods as:
- Rajasthan is the largest cement producing state in India having around 24 cement plant. It holds 17% share of cement grade limestone reserve of India.
- Rajasthan has second highest number of mines in the country. Around 79% varieties of minerals are available in the state.
- Rajasthan accounts 90% of Indian marble, Slate and sandstone production. The state has monopoly in other ceramic minerals.
- It has the highest solar energy potential in India 142 GW.
- Rajasthan is the third largest producer of salt and accounts for the country’s one tenth of salt production.
- Rajasthan is the second largest producer of oilseeds and spices and third largest producer of soya bean coarse cereal in India.
- It is a store house of many precious and semi-precious stones.
- It is the largest producers of cotton and wool in the country.
- It is one of the most progressive states in electricity sector reforms.
- Rajasthan is emerging as one of the best location for IT/ITES sector.
- Rajasthan has a leading position in the production of polyester.
The Major Industrial estates of Rajasthan are Shahajahanpur, Khushkhera, Neemrana, Behror, Jurhera in Bharatpur. The natural resources, policy incentives and infrastructure in the state are favorably suited for investments in sectors. The state has both Leasehold and Freehold Industrial Land.
List of Major Industries in Rajasthan
- Taiyo India
- Ramco Industries
- Bls Ecotech Limited
- Agro Allied Pvt. Ltd
About Neemrana and Behror Industrial Belt
Neemrana is a developing industrial clusters with both overseas and Indian Companies. It is potentially attracting overseas investors facilitating speedy inflow of FDI into India. Neemrana is situated 120 kms from the Capital and close to the Delhi Jaipur Highway.
Neemrana-Japanese Zone: The industrial complex Majrakath at Neemrana, which has gained the name Japanese zone’ because of a number of Japanese unit coming up there, A 1,167 Acres Industrial area in Neemrana has been developed especially for industrial units from Japan. The industrial belt is made famous by hosting a Japanese cluster of around 41 companies manufacturing leading automobile ancillaries. Automobile units of Nissin Brakes, Takata India, Nippon Steel, Toyota Gosei, Toyota are present in this zone.
Behror is a semi-urban town in Alwar district in North-East region of Rajasthan. It is midway between Jaipur and Delhi, on NH-8, which is part of the Golden Quadrilateral project of NHAI. Behror has been industrialized since the early 1990. Neemrana industrial area is at a distance of 13 km from Behror.
Freehold Industrial Plot for Sale
ASCC Industrial Consultant has 50 Acres Approx. Industrial land at Behror, Rajasthan owned by a listed company. The captioned property is situated at Village Keshwana Rajput on Jaipur-Delhi Highway, NH-8. A levelled plot ideal for any Non-Polluting Industry. The land can be converted into Residential and Commercial use. Distance of the captioned plot from:
- Kotputli – 6 Kms.
- Jaipur-Delhi Highway, NH-8 – 1.5 Kms. (Inside).
- Delhi International Airport towards Jaipur on NH 8 – 120 Kms.
- Jaipur (Amer) – 125 Kms.
- Neemrana Industrial Area, Japanese & Korean Investment Zone, Reliance SEZ – 15 Kms.
To know complete details of the captioned property, reach us @ 022-4897-4888.