Pune has emerged as the 7th largest industrial hub in India with fastest growing economy in the country. The city has 6th highest per capita income in 2012. It is one of India’s leading hubs for services, manufacturing, financial, IT and education sectors. Some of the underlying factors of Pune being preferred Industrial sector are:
- Proximity to Financial Capital Mumbai City.
- Lower Costs for Industrial Setup.
- Developed Industrial Infrastructure.
- Developed Transportation Facility.
- Favourable Climate.
Pune is a base of 15 MIDC Clusters and over 40 Cooperative Industrial Estates that support manufacturing companies across auto, pharma & chemical, food processing and consumer durables sectors.
- Automobile Companies in Pune: Volkswagen, Fiat and General Motors.
- Manufacturers of auto components: Tata Auto comp Systems Limited, Continental Corporation, and Robert Bosch GmbH.
- Engineering corporations: Kirloskar Group.
- Information Technology Companies: IBM, Microsoft, Infosys, and Cognizant.
- New developments includes the Hinjewadi IT Park and the Pune “Food Cluster” development project.
Out of the 15 MIDC Industrial Areas MIDC Jejuri is almost developed Industrial Area which falls under scheme C category of Industrial group.
MIDC Jejuri Industrial Area
MIDC Jejuri, an industrial hub situated on NH – 61 (Pune – Jejuri highway) at about 220 Kms. from Mumbai in Purandar Taluka of Pune District is a developed Industrial Area falling under category C Scheme of Industrial division. The salient features of MIDC Jejuri Industrial Area.
- Industrial Infrastructure: MIDC has developed the area considering the factor required for the smooth operations of the industries. Wide asphalted roads helps in the smooth movement of the trucks and containers, MSEB has commissioned power sub-stations of 220/33 KV capacity to meet the electricity required of the Industries, water supply scheme of 3.40 MLD capacity is functional to meet the water requirement wherein the Present consumption by the industries is 1.40 MLD there is a surplus 2.00 MLD to meet the future requirement.
- Excellent Connectivity: The distances of MIDC Jejuri Industrial Area from:
- Jejuri Railway Station and Bus Stop: 4 Kms Approx
- Pune City, Railway Station and Airport: 60 Kms Approx
- Proposed New Pune Airport in Baramati : 60 Kms Approx
- JNPT Port, Navi Mumbai City and Airport : 220 Kms Approx
- Reasonable Land Rates : Prevailing MIDC Land Rate in Jejuri MIDC is Rs. 847 PSM and the market rate ranges between Rs. 5000 – 6000 PSM depending on the location.
- Type of Industrial Activity: Industries involved in Engineering, Food Processing and Pharmaceutical activity have their set ups in MIDC Jejuri. Some of the prime industries in the area are:
- Pharmaceutical : Shalina Laboratories Pvt. Ltd, Ratna Life Science Pvt. Ltd., Induced Pharma Pvt. Ltd., Akriti Pharma,Surge pharmaceutical Pvt. Ltd.,Briociapharma.,Soma Nutrition Labs Private Ltd
- Automobile/ Manufacturer : Ferrochem NDT Systems Pvt. Ltd., United Flock Industries, KB.NC Enterprises , Indiana Conveyors pvt. Ltd , MSC Transformers Pvt Ltd, Kushwaha Industries, Indian Seamless Metal Tubes ltd. (ISMT).
- Food : Taj Frozen Foods, Adinath Agro Processed Foods Pvt. Ltd, Karha Valley Agro Food Products.
- Incentives to the Industries (MSMEs, Large Scale Industries, Mega/Ultra Mega Projects) in Scheme C Industrial Area: If the industrial sectors fulfil the set parameters according to Package Scheme of Incentives 2019 i.e. Investment Size/Employment and have undergone production and received Eligibility Certificate, the incentives upto 40% of Fixed Capital Investment can be availed. Incentives includes Power Tariff Subsidy, Waiver of Stamp Duty and Exemption from Electricity Duty.
- Why MIDC Jejuri Industrial Area??
- Cheap Land Rates.
- Proximity to Pune, Navi Mumbai and Mumbai City.
- Connectivity to all parts of the Maharashtra State cities with National and State Highways.
- Proposed 6 Lane National Highway.
- Attractive Incentives to Scheme C of MIDC Industrial Areas.
- Developed Infrastructure.
- Availability of Manpower.
- Prime Industrial Properties For Sale at MIDC Jejuri with ASCC.
- Plot Area – 2400 Sq. Mtrs. With 13,000 Sq. Ft. Shed Asking Price : Rs. 2.5 Crores
- Plot Area – 4 Acres with 40,000 Sq. Ft. Shed Asking Price : Rs. 11.5 Crores. To know complete details , Click here
- Plot Area – 32 Acres with 1,00,00 Sq. Ft. Shed + RCC Asking Price : Rs.60 Crores.
ASCC Pvt Ltd is a leading Industrial Consultancy Company from last 17 years. We have team which is well qualified and well versed with the government norms, We can assist in your dream project turning reality. We are one Stop Solution to all your industrial real estate and compliances requirement. You can reach us for your Industrial real estate requirement and compliance management services. We assure you unmatched professional service. you may kindly feel free contact us.
Ascent Supply Chain Consultants Private Limited,
406 Raheja Arcade, Sector-11, CBD Belapur,
Navi Mumbai – 400614, MH – India.