Maharashtra is the most industrialized state in India and has maintained the leading position in the industrial sector in the country. There are many Industrial Areas in various district. Industrial Area in Nashik is one of the preferred destination for Industries. Some of the factors that has made the position so strong are:
- Strong Infrastructure: The state has a well-developed social, physical and industrial infrastructure. Four international and seven domestic airports, two major and 53 minor ports, a well-developed power supply grid. Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust, the largest port in India in terms of container traffic.The state is well connected to its six neighbouring states and other parts of India through 18 national highways.
- Labour: A number of specialized institutes offering skilled resources for industries and services sector are present in the state. The state has a large base of skilled and industrial labour, making it an ideal destination for knowledge based and manufacturing sectors.Talking about Nashik’s contribution in making the state preferred sector of industries, the place own vast history about industries growth. It is fast growing city in industrial sector with developed industrial zone in different area like Ambad, Satpur, Gonde, Igatpuri, and Sinnar. NIMA (NASHIK INDUSTRIES & MANUFACTURERS’ ASSOCIATION) a representative of a group of industries that are strong and capable performers beyond global standards act as a chain between the government bodies & Industrialist in resolving the issues connected to businesses resulting in huge rewards and benefits to every industry.The Wine Producing City of India – Nashik, has a favourable climate for cultivating export quality of Grapes thus giving Nashik a unique value on World Map. More than 22 Wineries are running successful within Nashik District which has made Nashik a “Grape Wine Capital of India”. To make the position unbeatable, major step has been taken by MIDC and Grape Wine Park has been setup at Vinchur (Nashik District). Some of the products manufactured by the industries are: Electrical Assembly, Electronic Controller, Electrical pumps, Synthetic Resin, Grape Wine, Pharmaceutical etc. Some of the successful projects under MIDC area are:
- McDowell Ltd.
- Graphite Vicarb Ltd.
- Siemens Ltd.
- Glenmark Ltd.
- MICO (Bosch)
- SWIFTS Ltd.
HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd.), Mahindra & Mahindra, Bosch (MICO), V.I.P., CEAT, ABB, Crompton Greaves, SIEMENCE, Kirloskar Oil Engine, Glaxo, are major industries in Nasik. The auto major Mahindra & Mahindra (M&M), Bosch India Ltd have expanded their manufacturing plants in Nashik with investment of crores of rupees. About 10,000 industries are working in Nasik including Large, Medium and Small Scale.
Sinnar Industrial Area is a fully developed located just 24 Kms. from Nashik. The Sinnar Growth Centre is poised to follow in the footsteps of Satpur and Ambad Industrial Areas. Sinnar Industrial Areas is eligible to get the attractive incentives of C group. Entrepreneurs can enjoy the urban and social amenities of Nashik as well as the benefits of liberal incentives. The support by FI (Financial Institutional) and assistance banking is making Sinnar Industrial Growth Center a heaven for aspiring entrepreneurs.Due to land scarcity the MIDC is developing new additional industrial estate at Talegaon-Akrale near Nashik and also the multi-production Special Economic Zone (SEZ) has opened up for the industries at Sinnar. There is good potential for industrial development within the radius of 30-40 Kms. from Nashik city now. Setting up of the Mega Industrial Area in Sinnar, which is one of the biggest in Asia, will bring about miracle growth in industrialization in Nashik district.
In the close proximity of Sinner, STICE has set up an industrial park to facilitate the small and medium scale industries. India Bulls has planned to set up a SEZ close to Sinner. Industrial Area in Nashik The land is available in the SEZ.
- Sinnar Bus Station: 1.1 Kms.
- Nasik Road Rail Way Station: 10 Kms.
- Lohegaon airport (PNQ), Pune, Maharashtra: 146 Kms.
- Ahmednagar: 128 Kms.
- Mumbai: 185 Kms.
- Pune: 183 Kms.
ACTIVITIES OF VARIOUS INDUSTRIES IN SINNAR
All the industries are situated on the MIDC lease hold land for 95 yrs. The activities of industries are as under:
Textile Steel and Engineering Pharmaceutical Plastic Food Electronics
Sinnar is situated only 21 Kilometres away from the Nashik, hence avails Nashik’s communication network. It is one the progressive Industrial areas where infrastructure like electricity, water and roads are easily available. Other infrastructure like street lights, drainage lines are available along with a MSEB sub-station and a telephone exchange in Sinnar Industrial Area in Nashik. Common Facility Centre is also located in the area.
Telecommunication Facility and Broadband
Companies like MTNL, Reliance Infocomm, Bharti Airtel etc. high-speed internet services are providing telephone network in these areas.
There is no water scarcity as the requirement of the industries is taken care by MIDC. MIDC has implemented its own water supply scheme of 18 MLD capacity by drawing water from the Darna River, out of which present consumption is 8 MLD
Good wide asphalted roads are available in the MIDC which can cater for Trucks and containers movements.
MIDC has provided Fire Stations in the industrial area.
There is no power scarcity in Sinnar Industrial Area in Nashik. Adequate power is available to the Industrial Area via a separate sub-station set up in the Industrial Area.
AVAILABILITY OF RESIDENTIAL ACCOMMODATION AND MANPOWER
Good residential accommodation is available for staff and workers within 4-5 Kms of the Industrial area. MIDC has also allotted residential plots to the Industries. Good Residential accommodation is available in Nashik for senior managers.
LIST OF SOME OF THE INDUSTRIES IN SINNAR
Some of the renowned industries in Sinnar are:
· Electronica Machine Tools Limited
· VIP Industries
· Liva Pharma Limited
· Sarda Paper Limited
· Advanced Bio-Chemicals Limited
· Marvel India Limited
· Hindustan Lever India Limited
· Cupid Ltd.
· RM Drip & Sprinklers Systems Ltd.
· Bellota Agrisolutions and Tools Pvt Ltd.
· Autofits Packaging P. Ltd.
LIST OF SCHOOLS, HOSPITALS, MALLS & HOTELS IN NASHIK
So here we have tried our best to provide you with the preliminary information on the basic needs (schools, medical aids, hotels and best of the eating joints) one looks for:
Sinnar has only ordinary hotels and restaurants. Good Hotel accommodation is available in Nashik which are about 20 and 30 Kms. respectively.
Some of the famous hotels in Nashik are:
· The Taj Gateway Hotel Ambad Nashik
· Hotel New Holiday Plaza
· Grape County Eco Resort
· Meuse Jupiter Business and Luxury Hotel
· Ginger Nashik
· GP Farm
· ibis Nashik
· Hotel Express Inn
Sinnar does not have any good hospital. It only has a primary health care centre. However, good hospitals are available in Nashik. Below is the list :
· Apollo Hospitals
· Wockhardt Hospitals
· Sahyadri Speciality Hospital
· Curie Manavata Cancer Centre
· Sankalp Speciality Healthcare Pvt. Ltd, Manas Hospital, Nashik.
SHOPPING MALLS AND MORE
Nashik is a very small town and does not have such facilities. There are very good shopping malls, Golf Course, Clubs and Restaurants in Pune area which is in the range of 20 to 65 Kms.
Nashik has only 2 English & 5 Marathi medium schools. However, Nashik has good number of good English medium schools. Few of the schools are as under:
· Symbiosis School
· Ebenezer International School
· St Francis High School
· Rasbihari International School
· MIDC has also allotted a plot for ITI in Sinnar Industrial Area at a concessional rate i.e. just Rs.1.00 only.
LAND AVAILABILITY AND RATES FOR INDUSTRIAL USE
Sinnar Industrial Area in Nasik is a preferred industrial township for small, medium and big industries of Indian origin or foreign companies due to multiple advantages as stated above. The MIDC has limited availability of land which is being given for expansion purpose only. The MIDC allots the industrial plot in auction as per the availability. MIDC Industrial Land is available in resale.
Industrial Plots Rate of MIDC Sinnar: Rs.1125/- Per Sq. Mtr.
Market Rate of MIDC Industrial Land in Sinnar is ranging from Rs. 3000 /- Per Sq. Mtr. depending upon the location and the size of the plot. Smaller plots are expensive.
For the requirement of Land Parcel contact Mr. Ajay Dutal on 9833834424
WHY TO CHOOSE SINNAR FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
· Cheap Land Rate
· Proximity To Nashik
· Availability of surplus Power and Water
· Skilled, Semi- Skilled and Unskilled manpower easily available.
· There is no labour problem. There is a peaceful working environment.
· Availability of good Infrastructure and facilities in the industrial area.
· Availability of good and cheap residential accommodation.
· Availability of good schools, colleges, hotels and hospitals in Nashik.
· Many big Industries are already existing which include many foreign companies.
ASCC as Industrial Consultant
The Purpose of writing this document is to share our knowledge in the form of salient features with the readers. You may kindly go through the relevant Govt / MIDC notification /circular to know the complete details or get in touch with our company for guidance if any.
ASCC is a trusted brand in the industrial consultancy since 2004. ASCC provides ONE STOP SOLUTION to all Industrial real estate requirement and management of compliances. Please get in touch with us in case you have any requirement of Industrial Real Estate (Buy- Sell – Lease) or Management of Compliances.
For details on Services and our Esteem Clienteles,Click here
You can reach us @
406, Raheja Arcade
Sector -11, CBD Belapur
Navi Mumbai – 400614