MIDC has introduced some guidelines for transfer of industrial sheds, plots, industrial galas, etc. MIDC Land Transfer Process is presented article explains theses guidelines in detail.
- MIDC has issued various guide lines from time to time to regulate transfer of the leasehold rights of the MIDC plots. In this connection, following MIDC Circulars are relevant in the present context:-
- MIDC Circular No. 82/2009 dated 29 Jun, 2009. Please click here to view MIDC Circular
- MIDC Circular No. BCC/152/2012 dated 17 Apr, 2012. Please click here to view MIDC Circular
- MIDC Circular No. 35910 dated 01 Feb, 2013. Please click here to view MIDC Circular
- As per the earlier norms of MIDC, the MIDC accepts the transfer application only if there is minimum 20% Construction and Building Completion Certificate and the plot has been utilised for an intended industrial use. However, there have been certain changes done by MIDC for the utilisation of FSI , to know complete details, Click here.
- There are various guidelines issued by MIDC from time to time for the transfer of Leasehold rights of the plots in MIDC area. To know regarding these guidelines, click here
- ASCC Pvt. Ltd. can assist its clients for obtaining approval of MIDC for transfer of leasehold rights of industrial plots in MIDC.
- Role of ASCC for transfer of leasehold rights and documentation etc. has been explained in a ‘Flow Chart’ placed below:-
The entire process takes about 2 – 3 months for obtaining MIDC Transfer Order and execution of Deed of Assignment. MIDC Land Transfer Process
To know in details regarding documentation requirement of different types of transfer , Click here
If you want to buy, sell, lease or transfer any Industrial Property in MIDC Navi Mumbai or any where in Maharashtra or want to avail any other industrial consultancy services then contact us on email@example.com, 022-489-74888. We shall be happy to help you!