Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation (MIDC) allots plots to the Companies / Firms for setting up their Industrial Units in the designated Industrial Area. After the allotment, the plot holder needs to develop the plot in a stipulated time limit and commence the industrial activity. MIDC Industrial Areas have been divided into different talukas. The time limit for the Development of the plot is different for each taluka. Before starting the Development Activity on the plot there is a set Process and Compliance for Plot Development, there are list of pre and post approvals that are required to be taken. This article highlights the Process and Compliances for Development Activity on the Industrial Land.
Process and Compliances for Development Activity on the Industrial Land.
Whether a Plot Holder wants to sub-divided, Amalgamate, Develop, Demolish, Erect / Re-erect, Make Alternation, permissions are required at each step. There is a set process for the development activity on the Industrial Land. The Plot Holders need to follow the process else there are heavy penalties. Development Activity Compliance covers:
- Building Plan Approval.
- Provisional Fire NoC.
- Pollution Control Permission (Pre Establishment and Pre Operational)
- Final Fire NoC.
- Building Completion Certificate (Part/Full).
To know the complete process, nodal agency for granting permission, List of documents required, timeline. Click Here.
ASCC Industrial Consultants
ASCC is a leading Industrial Real Estate Consultant in Maharashtra is a registered Pvt and SSI (in service sector) established in 2004 with a track record of serving about 450+ industries which includes 31 fortune 500 companies or MNCs. We have a team of highly skilled specialists provides strategic and operational support for doing business in India. The strategic support includes selection of site for setting up the industry (Acquisition of Leasehold Industrial Land under Priority Allotment (FDI), allotment through e-bidding, Resale Industrial land) and all legal property transfer formalities, and operation support includes support for obtaining all requisite consents, NOCs, Permissions and Licenses to establish and run the industry. We assist in the following:
- Advisory and Consultancy for permits & licenses
- Shop & Establishment License
- Registration of MSME & LSI
- MPCB Consent to Establish and Operate
- Factory Plan Approval and License from DISH if applicable
- Petroleum and Explosives License (HSD and other Class A, B, C Petroleum Products, Chemicals, Gas Cylinder Rules for Canteen/Cafeteria.)
- Contract Labor – Site Registration
- MIDC SPA Approvals – Construction Related
- Water Connection Approvals
- Electricity Connection Approvals
- Any other approvals / permits as per requirement of project can be discussed.
For availing our services you can reach us on