Trans Thane Creek Popularly Known as TTC , a developed MIDC Industrial Area falling under A category of MIDC Industrial zones. Developed Industrial Area with proximity to Mumbai, planned industrial infrastructure, strong connectivity has made it a preferred Industrial belt. TTC Industrial belt stretches from Nerul to Kalwa. Following MIDC area falls in the belt:
- MIDC Nerul.
- MIDC Turbhe.
- MIDC Pawane.
- MIDC Koperkhairne.
- MIDC Mahape.
- MIDC Ghansoli.
- MIDC Rabale.
- MIDC Digha.
- MIDC Kalwa.
- MIDC Airoli.
Industries involved in Pharma, IT, Food Processing, Engineering activities have their setup in the belt.
Salient Features Of TTC MIDC Industrial Area.
The insight of the Industrial Area are:
- Type Of Land available : Freehold (Private), Leasehold – MIDC & CIDCO (Government).
- Lease Period : Perpetual Lease of 95 Years. The period can be extended by paying Premium.
- FSI : For Freehold – 0.5, For Leasehold – Permissible 1 for all activities, it can be extended pay paying premium to the government.
- Floor Space Index : 50 %.
- Land Rate : Official Rate : Rs 22, 825 Market Scales between 35,000 to 50,000 PSM for Industrial Land. For Rates Click Here
- MIDC Industrial Zone : A (Developed Industrial Area).
- Maharashtra Industrial Incentives Under PSI 2019:
|Investment/ Employment creteria For MSMEs , LSI, SLSI and|
Mega/Ultra Mega Projects
MSMEs : upto 50 Cr.
LSI/SLSI : Minimum Fixed Capital Investment- 750 Cr OR
Mega/Ultra Mega Project : Minimum Fixed Capital Investment- 1500Cr.
OR Employment : 2000 .
Ceiling Bracket of Incentive : Maximum 25 % of Fixed Capital Investment.
Incentive : 7 Years
|Subsidies to Expansion MSMEs Units : |
1 expenses incurred on quality certification.
2. additional capital equipment acquired for cleaner production
3. expenses incurred on National patent registration.
4. expenses incurred on International patent registration.
5. Cost of Water &energy audit.
6.cost of Capital Equipment under the measures to conserve/recycle water.
7.cost of additional Capital Equipment for improving energy Efficiency.
8. Exemption form Electricity Duty : Only For BT/IT Sector and 100%
Export Oriented Units for 7 Years.
9. Stamp Duty Waiver: Only For BT/IT Sector.
|Large Scale Industries AND Special LSIs:|
1. Investment Promotion Subsidy (IPS) : 50 % of Gross SGST payable by
the unit on the first sale of eligible product(s) billed and delivered
2. Exemption form Electricity Duty : Only For BT/IT Sector and 100% Export Oriented Units for 7 Years.
3. Stamp Duty Waiver: Only For BT/IT Sector(Public Park: 100% and
|Mega Ultra Mega Projects:|
1. Apart from Industries Departments Package Scheme of Incentives
Micro, Small,Medium, Large, Mega and Ultra-Mega Units are given
incentives by other administrative departments of State Government customized package of incentives on case – to- case basis.
To know about Maharashtra Incentives for Industries, Click here
- Connectivity :
1.Airways Mumbai International Airport 30 Kms Approx. & proposed International Airport ,Navi Mumbai 25 Kms. Approx.
2. Roadways : Strong Public and Private Transport Facility.
3. Seaways: Jawaharlal Nehru Port (JNPT) : 15 Kms Approx.
4. Railways : Connected through Harbour Line.
5. National Highway : NH 04 on Thane Belapur Road.
- Availability of Manpower (Skliied/Semi Skilled/ Unskilled) : Available.
- Industrial Infrastructure :
- Road : Developed.
- Water and Electricity : Ample.
- CETP : Available ( But Industries need to have ETP) ZLD Units allowed, RED category units do not get permission).
- Firestation : Available.
- Telecommunication : Strong.
- Renowned Industries and Industrial Parks : Inox Air Products, Fineotex Chemical Limited, NOCIL, Godrej, IKEA, Simens, Reliable, Sulzer, Reliance Corporate park, Mind Space.
- Residential Facility : Available for Managerial as well as worker class.
- Hospitals : Available.
- Education Facility/ College : International, CBSE and State Schools/Professional Colleges are available in ample.
- Recreation Centers (Malls/ Cinema/ Parks) : Available.
For the Complete insight of the Industrial Area Click here :
ASCC Industrial Consultant is a trusted brand in the field since 2004, precisely dealing in Industrial Real Estate. ASCC Industrial Consultant provides ONE STOP SOLUTION to all Industrial requirement (Buy- Sell – Lease) of Industrial Properties, handling Industrial transfer process and assisting for Industrial Compliance. We have served about 400 + Indian / multinational companies which includes about 17 Fortune 500 Companies.
Reach us for your Industrial requirements at:
ASCC, Ascent Supply Chain Consultants Private Limited,
406 Raheja Arcade, Sector-11,
Navi Mumbai – 400614, MH, India
E-Mail : email@example.com