Maharashtra, a backbone of Indian economy has been one of the focused Investment destinations for Domestic as well as International market. The state being the financial capital of India credits to be gravitational center of the country where Maharashtra’s growth is proportioned to Country’s growth. Maharashtra through its various nodal agencies is working continuously on setting new and amending the previous regulatory processes by making it simpler and rational. There are about 264 Industrial Areas developed by MIDC. MIDC Lote Parshuram Industrial Area is one of the declared Chemical Industrial Area developed by MIDC.
Lote Parshuram Industrial Area
MIDC Lote Parshuram Industrial Area is spread in around 2738 Acres with approx. 457+ Industrial Plots. The Industrial area falls under D group scheme category of MIDC. It is situated in Ratnagiri district of state Maharashtra. Out of the 13 declared chemical industrial areas, Lote Parshuram is one of the preferred areas due to proximity, economical land rates and developed Industrial Infrastructure.
Salient Features Of Industrial Area:
Some of the highlights of MIDC Lote Parshuram Industrial Area are as under:
- Connectivity: Lote Parshuram Industrial Area is about 14 Kms from Chipun city. Connectivity through Air, Road and Port are :
- Air: Ratnagiri – 91 Kms., Pune – 214 Kms., Navi- Mumbai – 200 Kms.
Mumbai International – 240 Kms.
2. Road: Mumbai-Goa (NH 17) and Guhagar-Chiplun- Karad-Vijapur
3. Port: Jaigad- 85 Kms., Dighi- 131 Kms., JNPT- 200 Kms., Mumbai Port Trust-245 Kms.
- Industrial Infrastructure: MIDC Lote Parshuram Industrial Area has the basic requirement in place for the smooth functioning of Industries.
- Water Source – Vashisthi River, Chipun.
2. Power – 22 MVA capacity power station operational.
3. CETP – Operational 6 MLD capacity.
4. Effluent Collection and Disposition System – 18 Kms of effluent collection network and 7.5 Kms of disposition line network.
5. Road – 18.35 developed roads network.
- Land Rates: MIDC official rate is Rs. 770 PSM plus road width charges, the market scales between Rs. 2000 to Rs. 2500 PSM.
- List of some of the Industries in Lote Parshuram Industrial AreA
1. USV Ltd.
2. Kansai Nerolac Paints.
3. Gharda Chemicals Ltd.
4. NOCIL (Taken over by Dow Chemical Company)
5. Pentokey Organy (India) Ltd.
6. Bhavana Petrochem Pvt. Ltd.
7. Parco Pharmaceutical and Chemicals.
8. Indian Oxalate Ltd.
9. Eltech Fine Chem Pvt.Ltd.
10. Hindustan Unilever Ltd.Legal Documentation – Preparation and submission of Transfer documents, Liaison with government agencies.
ASCC as Industrial Consultant
The Purpose of writing this document is to share our knowledge in the form of salient features with the readers. You may kindly go through the relevant Govt / MIDC notification /circular to know the complete details or get in touch with our company for guidance if any.
ASCC is a trusted brand in the industrial consultancy since 2004. ASCC provides ONE STOP SOLUTION to all Industrial real estate requirement and management of compliances. Please get in touch with us in case you have any requirement of Industrial Real Estate (Buy- Sell – Lease) or Management of Compliances.
For details on Services and our Esteem Clienteles,Click here
You can reach us at:
ASCC, Ascent Supply Chain Consultants Private Limited,
406 Raheja Arcade, Sector-11,
Navi Mumbai – 400614, MH, India
E-Mail : email@example.com