Industrialization is a backbone of progressive economy. India’s economy is into a well developing and flourishing phase due to strong contribution of various Industrial Sectors. Contribution of manufacturing industries cannot be ignored. Before establishing and operating any manufacturing industry there are huge list of permits and licenses that are required, from starting development activity on the plot to commencement of operations. Ascent Supply Pvt. Ltd (ASCC) is one of the pioneers’ in providing Industrial Consultancy Services connected to Permits and License required for establishing and Running Manufacturing Industry in Maharashtra. The company assist in getting MPCB, DISH, PESO clearances, FIRE NOC, LEGAL METROLOGY LICENSE, CERTIFICATE OF IT/ITES, MSEDCL TARRIF CHANGE. This article highlights Value added services provided by Ascent Supply Chain Consultants Private Limited.
VALUE ADDED SERVICES BY ASCC
ASCC is one of the renounced and trusted brands in industrial real estate broking sector. The company has two verticals, First vertical assist in acquisition and sale of industrial real estate (Buy/Sell/Lease/Hire), to know in details, Click Here. and the Second vertical assist in getting permits and licenses required for establishing and running manufacturing industries. Following in the List of Pre and Post approvals services provided by ASCC:
- PRE-ESTABLISH PERMITS
- Industrial Entrepreneur Memorandum (PART A).
- MSME Registration.
- MPCB Consent to Establish.*
- DISH – Factory Plan Approval.
- Provisional Fire NOC.
- PWD – Electrical Inspector Approval for Transformer & Other Equipment.
- Town Planning Approval: Engagement of Liasion Architect, Building Plan Approval and Plinth Completion Certificate.
*MPCB: Maharashtra Pollution Control Board has categorized industries into four major classification depending on the effluent generated in the process of manufacturing. To get the complete insight on MPCB (Objectives, Industrial Classifications, Pollution Index). Click Here.
- POST-ESTABLISH PERMITS
- Industrial Entrepreneur Memorandum (PART B)
- MPCB Consent to Operate
- DISH – Building Stability Certificate
- DISH – Factory License
- CHWTSDF Membership (Common Hazardous Waste Transport, Storage and Disposal Facility)
- CETP Membership (Common Effluent Treatment Plant)
- Final Fire NOC
- MIDC – Town Planning Approval, Occupancy Certificate, Tree Plantation Certificate, Drainage Completion Certificate, Building Completion Certificate.
- WATER CONNECTION
- Temporary Water Connection (Construction)
- Permanent Water Connection (Activity)
- Change in Size of Water Connection
- Road Cutting Permission
- No Dues Certificate
- MSEDCL WORK
- Temporary Electricity Connection (Construction)
- Permanent Electricity Connection (Activity)
- Change in Power (Load Requirement)
- No Dues Certificate
- MSEDCL Tariff Change (Industrial to Commercial Rate).
To avail our services, Reach us at: