Establishing a manufacturing company is a big challenge for an entrepreneur. Any establishment which is likely to discharge sewerage or trade effluent into the environment or likely to emit any air pollution into the atmosphere will have to obtain consent of the State Pollution Control Board. In Maharashtra MPCB is the nodal agency for granting permission. The consent is broadly divided into three levels i.e. Consent to Establish (Prior Construction), Consent to Operate (Prior starting operation) and Consent to Operate Renewal (Depending on the MPCB Category). The article highlights MPCB Process covering the contents, required documents, categories of Licences depending on the type of Industrial activity.
MPCB aims at preventing and controlling pollution. The department inspects sewage or trade effluent treatment and disposal facilities, and air pollution control systems in the factory/firms/manufacturing unit. MPCB guides the entrepreneurs in improving environment by suggesting appropriate pollution control technologies and techniques. MPCB has issued many circulars and guideline over the period of time to keep the pollution under check and also for smooth functioning of industries. Ascent Supply Chain Consultants Pvt Ltd (ASCC) has compiled all relevant circulars and guidelines issued by MPCB over a period of time and prepared a detailed presentation for the benefit of industries. To know the complete details regarding documents, process, pollution index, type of industrial categories please Click here
ASCC Pvt Ltd is a leading Industrial Consultancy Company from last 17 years. We have team which is well qualified and well versed with the government norms, We can assist in your dream project turning reality. We are one Stop Solution to all your industrial real estate and compliances requirement. We can provide you following services related to MPCB:
- MWML Membership (Mumbai waste management Ltd)
- CETP Membership (Common effluent treatment plant)
- Preparation of Application for consent
- Collating the Documents & Information from Client and preparation of the docket and case for submission to MPCB.
- Representing the case with MPCB.
- Answering & addressing queries as raised by MPCB.
- Coordination of Field Inspection by MPCB if needed by MPCB
- Close monitoring of the entire case.
- Submitting Form 4 (Hazardous Waste and other waste) & Form 5 (Environmental audit report) of every year.
Ascent Supply Chain Consultants Private Limited,
406 Raheja Arcade, Sector-11, CBD Belapur,
Navi Mumbai – 400614, MH – India.